|Posted||6 days ago|
About the Role
Reporting to the Property Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the management accounting for a large commercial shopping centre, duties include;
- Monitor Bank activities
- Prepare daily banky reconciliations for multiple entitties
- Trust and bank reconciliations
- Support the Accounts Payable function
- Building and maintainting strong trelationships wiht internal stakeholders
To be considered for this position you will be degree qualified and ideally studying for CA/CPA. You will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role and ideally passionate about the property/ fund management sector.
You must possess strong attention to detail, be a quick learner and adapt to different environments. You will have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Immediate start fixed term contract
- Outstanding company performance and culture
- Inspiring peer group
- CBD Corporate offices
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95957. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com