Davidson are currently working with one of the world’s largest names in wind energy. This company manufactures, installs and services its turbines all over the world. With over 100GW of installed turbine capacity and operations in over 80 countries they are continuing to grow here in APAC. Due to project requirements they are looking to appoint a Project Civil Engineer for their wind farm project at Palmerston North.
About the Role
As the Project Civil Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring construction drawings and documentation are in line with contractual obligations between parties, ensuring safety and industry standard are met.
- Ensure civil deliverables are being met by relevant parties
- Liaising with relevant parties to ensure civil issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Liaising and supporting site based personnel
- Conduct site inspections of sub-contractors work
- Respond to RFI’s, variation requests & payment claims
- Reviewing tender specifications
You will be an experienced Civil Engineer with working experience in a site based role. A background in road construction and/or previous wind farm experience will be highly regarded. You will be able to show experience in the following areas:
- Management of subcontractors in a site based environment
- Ability to review civil designs
- Experience in pavement/road design (highly regarded)
- Experience with concrete/foundations (highly regarded)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Confident in managing various stakeholders
An opportunity to work with a global industry leader on an exciting wind farm project.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95932. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com