|Posted||8 days ago|
A well-respected government department is in need of an experienced HR Officer to join their team on a 6 month contract basis in their Parramatta office.
About the Role
- Provide administration support to the coordination of training delivery across the organisation by scheduling, booking venues, rooms, trainers, creating courses/sessions
- Provide administration support to all aspects of training completion – including course reconciling, records management, recording qualifications, maintaining compliance register, post course evaluation and supporting end of month reporting and invoicing.
- Provide administrative support to the effective and efficient delivery of all mandatory and compliance training.
- Maintain accurate record keeping meeting compliance requirements.
- Assist with the administrative functions for all aspects of early intervention and pre-employment processes as required including back-up coverage for new injuries / illnesses
- Assist with the administrative support function for all remuneration and benefits functions with processing childcare and education allowance requests, reviewing and verifying remuneration forms submitted and forwarding these to payroll for processing.
- Respond to day-to-day client enquiries including compliance.
- Manage the Injury Management Equipment register and the Onboarding Register
- Assist in preparing weekly and end of month reports to support the People Services Management process
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of events such as Corporate Induction on behalf of People and Corporate Services.
- Cert IV in Human Resources or related field of study such as Workplace Rehabilitation or equivalent experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads to meet business requirements and schedules.
- Understanding of the role and expertise of health professionals involved in workplace injury and rehabilitation
- Effective time management, organisation and prioritisation skills with ability to be flexible to meet business and stakeholder requirements
- Data accuracy and analysis experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95921. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com