|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||8 days ago|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Scrum Master to join an awesome organisation in Melbourne CBD.
This DigitalScrum Master opportunity is responsible for ensuring the work within the squad’s backlog is managed and delivered with the teams in accordance with their sprint and program increment goals.
You will focus on achieving the delivery of these features, epics and stories in relation to time, quality and objectives of the project.
Whilst the Digital the Scrum Master is not accountable for the people management functions of the squad, they are regarded as a seasoned professional and would typically undertake medium to large assignments that could incorporate multiple technologies and capabilities.
The role will require the management of supporting 1 squad, delivering the current Digital initiatives focusing on the clients digital initiative.
Any knowledge in AEM, Design (UX), content management and platform capabilities would support leading this team.
The role is required to fulfil the management of various components of a new technology. The Digital Program has a long-term roadmap with a backlog view of approx. 12-24 months. The current squads service the demand coming from Digital, IT, Marketing and other parts of the business.
· Encourage and develop cross functional delivery teams
· Sprint management
· Scrum meeting
· Scrum sprint
· Daily build
· Blocker management
· Sprint planning
· High level design
· Sprint review
· Monitor quality (bugs) and velocity
· Identify and remove organizational / project impediments
· Actively promote the sharing of knowledge across teams
As Scrum Master, you will be tasked with tracking the sprint progress (day to day work), report impediments, making sure sprint commitment will be fulfilled, managing bottlenecks in the delivery process, planning resources, managing timelines and sprint priorities, and work closely with Architects, Delivery Managers and the Development teams throughout the entire end to end project phases.
You will have a strong background in Agile / Scrum, release and environment management with previous experience in dev/ops experience. You also have a strong technical awareness of the technical domain.
· 5+ year's solid IT/Digital experience
· Have the ability to facilitate, lead without authority, coach and mentor
· Bring in experience of working with scrum teams with sound judgment, keen eye for detail and tenacity for empowering the team to solve issues
· Bring a positive/vibrant energy to the team and thrive on strong culture and values
· Strive for constant improvement within the teams and embedding a continuous improvement culture
· Operational, Release understanding of the workflow
· Experience within an Agile environment and client facing communication skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95919. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com