About the Role
- Develop and produce a range of communications, marketing and media collateral - fact sheets, newsletters, training and speech materials
- Engage with an extensive range of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Event management and project management - organising events end to end, travel, accommodation and key notes
- Researching, developing and writing policies on legislative issues
- Previous Queensland State Government experience essential
- You must have a background within policy/policy writing
- High level analysis and strategic planning
- A high attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Competitive hourly rate!
- CBD location
- Large reform project
- Innovative Government Department
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com