|Posted||14 days ago|
- Lead an Organisation Protecting the Health of Millions
- Bi-monthly Board Meetings
- Remunerated Role with 3 Year Appointment
The role of the Board is to provide leadership and strategic guidance for PrimeSafe and to oversee management’s implementation of PrimeSafe’s strategy. The Board works as a team and meets on a regular basis. The Chair must ensure that they can devote sufficient time and commitment to properly perform their role and duties on behalf of PrimeSafe.
Key responsibilities of the Board include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the development and ongoing oversight of the strategic/corporate plan, including strategic direction and performance to meet Victorian Government objectives
- Manage business risks
- Approve annual and long-term budgets and operational plans
- Monitor and assess performance across the Authority in line with the Minister for Agriculture’s expectations
- Consider social, ethical and environmental impacts of PrimeSafe’s activities
To apply for this opportunity please visit the Davidson website, www.davidsonexecutive.com and upload a resume. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Diamond 03 9929 9556 or Jarrod McLauchlan on 03 9929 99515.