|Posted||9 days ago|
An opportunity exists for an experienced business analyst/project officer to join a reputable QLD government department.
About the Role
This 5 month contract role (possible extension) will see you providing strategic support direction through analysis of information to inform and advise on how to meet business objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- identify, document and present business process and system changes to enhance systems, to provide business benefits.
- project management such as data cleanses or implementation of legislation changes, inclusive of coordinating training, codes table updates, software development
- Identify benefits and success measures for business providing documentation in support of change requests for approval of system enhancements.
- ability achieve results using analytical and innovative problem solving skills
- use incident management software and tools to investigate issues, collect statistics and create reports to ensure that client expectations are met
- be a great communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Reputable government department
- Immediate start
- 5 month contract - possible extension