Based in their Brisbane head office and working closely with the Executive Team and Business Improvement Team, you will coordinate the business improvement activities and delivery of key national improvement projects.
You will lead (and be supported by) a team of three accomplished Project Managers/Coordinators and Business System Trainers. Your team has the scope for considerable growth in the future as you continue to stretch your teams’ reach and capability across the business.
Specifically your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Planning and scheduling of all national improvement initiatives, medium to large scale, with a focus on managing prioritisation with stakeholders.
- Manage and execute continuous improvement initiatives which may include initiatives around change management; process design; technology; recruitment forecasting; and talent pool strategy.
- Provide program assurance for key milestone delivery whilst managing key delivery risks.
- Facilitate exchange and best practice share between state based Business Improvement Managers.
- Continuing to develop a high performance/high engagement culture with a strong customer focus.
The role is suited to candidates who have experience in service and consumer-based industries such as airline/travel, education, health and aged care.
You will also possess:
- Significant and demonstrated experience in leading Business Improvement and Project Delivery teams.
- Tertiary level qualifications in business or an analytical discipline.
- Demonstrable experience stakeholder and change management methodologies to successfully deliver sustainable improvement outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated competence in leading high performance teams.
- Experience in engaging with and coaching key stakeholders up to executive level in the delivery of business improvement projects.
Our values-driven client offers a rare opportunity to be part of a truly transformational role that will see you solidify your position as a business improvement leader within a prominent national organisation.
You will be joining a caring work culture undertaking exciting evolution, being supported (and inspired) by a genuine Executive Team.
You will be rewarded with a generous remuneration, on-site parking, flexibility and an excellent salary sacrificing package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95892. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com