|Posted||8 days ago|
In the role of Senior Procurement Officer, you will work as part of the Delivery Support team for road infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for administering the procurement processes, managing contracts and sourcing activities for the projects.
- Work with managers, team leaders, project managers, customers and stakeholders around contract management from start to finish, including contract negotiations, performance monitoring and managing and documenting changes to the contract.
- Interpret, apply and provide advice on policies, procedures and legislation relevant to procurement and finance
- Provide a high level of communication to internal and external customers to support procurement processes
- Utilise prequalified supplier arrangements, standing offer arrangements and open market tendering processes
- Prepare and coordinate documentation and reports as required e.g. purchase requisitions, invitations to offer, tender uploads, checklists
- Ensure operational practices and standards of service and performance comply with departmental and regional policies, legislation (incl. WH&S), and governance obligations.
- Implement project procurement systems to achieve effective and efficient procurement across the projects.
- Qualifications and or Experience in Procurement
- Acts proactively – Works flexibly without supervision
- Focuses on performance – Sets priorities and organises self to meet deadlines
- Displays rigour in analysis – Rigorously researches and analyses information relevant to tasks
- Manages internal and external relationships – Written and verbal communication is clear and concise
$52.25 per hour + Super
1 July start date
Contract until December 2019