The role will also be responsible for the end to end wireless solution for implementation specifically the architecture, documentation, pilot testing, integration, training.
- Understands and has demonstrated experience with Cisco enterprise wireless platforms including integration into large corporate infrastructure.
- Understands and can demonstrate low level tools, testing techniques, integration and software applicable to the success of the final solution.
- Demonstrable and solid experience with technical (solution) architecture and practical implementation of the Cisco wireless solution, experience with HP wireless would be advantageous.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid experience with managed services.
- Solid experience with HP and Cisco switches, routers, wireless products and their integration with each other. Fault finding experience with integration issues.
- Understanding and solid experience of wireless technologies implementations, authentication methods, integration into management platforms.
- Ability to research, analyse, develop a scope of works and solutions to technical requirements. Ability to present overviews, impacts, options and recommendations on the Cisco wireless platform with a focus on technology issues and direction.
- Previous experience in developing technical artefacts on large scale projects including Solution Design Documents, Architectural High Level Designs and testing procedures with regards to the new wireless technology platform.
- Experience in aligning to requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and transition the solutions into operational frameworks.
- Understanding of business and technical change management practices.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95897. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com