A leading financial organisation are looking to on-board a partnership manager to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the organisation in Data and Analytics.
About the Role
This role will support Data and Analytics brand internally and externally by maintaining and building relationships with the Analytics community. Working with partners, recruiters, universities, vendors and technology providers to attract and retain top talent.
- Support day to day coordination of analytics current partners
- Manage relationships internally and externally
- Manage and ensure the delivery of contractual obligations are met for the benefit of the organisation
- Engage with recruiters and understand available talent
- Attend events and represent this organisation at university engagements
- You will have a keen interest in Data Analytics and Data Science and a sound understanding of the industry (preferably Account Manager working in Data Analytics or a Recruiter specialising in Data Analytics)
- 3 years’ experience in an Account Management position - Relationship building is key and a clear track record is important.
- Business Development background
- High energy levels with the appetite to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Demonstrate practical experience in event and project management working to tight deadlines
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com