A leader in the property industry nationally; our client seeks a motivated Payroll Manager to join their team. A proud and passionate culture is at the core of this organisation where they strongly value their staff and are excited about the future growth of the organisation and their people.
About the RoleReporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for running end to end Payroll for staff across Australia.
- Responsible for timely payments of the payroll function for 500+ employees.
- Ensuring all timesheets, payroll adjustments and records are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Reconciliation and lodgement of superannuation and statutory obligations including PAYG, Payroll Tax, WorkCover and monthly provisions;
- Reconciliation of all payrolls to be reconciled on a MTD and Rolling YTD basis
- Review and update payroll processes and procedures
- Setting up new starters and calculating termination payments
- Calculating leave and superannuation payments
- Process improvement
- Interpretation of EBA’s
- Process improvement through automation and streamlining
- Provide an active customer service focus
- Build strong trusting relationships with stakeholders
You will be a self-starter with experience in a payroll management or supervisory position. You will have a strong background in payroll processing and system management. Experience using Micropay would be an advantage.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Start from 7.30am daily
- CBD location
- Option for 9 day fortnight
- Negotiable hourly rate