Are you interested in an opportunity to:
- work for an employer that helps vulnerable people within our community?
- be part of an inclusive and diverse workforce that places a high value on cultural capability?
- be rewarded for your efforts with great working conditions that offer salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, learning opportunities and professional development all within a safe and healthy work environment?
- Coordinate and provide advice to senior management and staff on a broad range of human resource and workforce planning issues, including but not limited to:
- payroll and entitlements
- recruitment and selection
- establishment management
- HR reporting
- safety, wellbeing and injury management
- learning and development
- interpret and provide advice on policies, directives, and legislation
- Collaborate with team members and senior management to ensure all human resource and workforce planning activities are in accordance with the department’s policies and practices and support IIR business requirements.
- Coordinate and undertake human resource and workforce planning related projects and contribute to the strategic direction within a complex ICT environment.
- Prepare submissions, ad-hoc reports, and other correspondence on human resource and workforce planning matters.
- Produce and analyse regular reports on the IIR establishment, workforce planning and recruitment activities for the Leadership Team.
- Create successful working partnerships by building and sustaining professional partnerships which facilitate quality human resource and workforce planning practices.
Is this role for you?
To be successful in this role you will be required to demonstrate capability in the following areas:
Your merit will be assessed based on the following key capabilities:
- Supports strategic direction – Thinks laterally, understands the reason for decision and recommendations and undertakes analysis and draws accurate conclusion based on evidence. Keeps self and others well informed on work progress.
- Achieves results – Sees tasks through to completion, works within agreed priorities, commits to achieving quality outcomes and adheres to directives, policies and procedures.
- Supports productive working relationships – Actively listens to colleagues and clients, shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues. Works collaboratively and operates as an effective team member.
- Displays personal drive and integrity – Adopts a principled approach, provides accurate advice on issues, takes personal responsibility for accurate completion of work, focuses on achieving objectives even in difficult circumstances.
- Communicates with influence – Focuses on key points and listens carefully to others, tailors communication style to the audience.
- $52.25 per hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- 6 month contract