A05 Advisor (Projects)
|Job Title:||A05 Advisor (Projects)|
|Salary:||$52 - $52 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 10:50|
The ideal candidate will ideally have ** AN AVIATION BACKGROUND. **
Accountabilities will include:
• Contract Management and Legal: Establishment and adherence to contemporary contract management practises. Develop clear and concise contractual documentation for more complex, medium to high risk contracts.
• Project Management: Assist with the planning, implementation and management of key regional passenger transport service projects. Manage project deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with the project governance. Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders.
• Risk Management: Identify and record key project risks with input from all stakeholders and implement appropriate measures to identify risks on an on-going basis.
• Research and Analysis: Undertake research and analysis to collate and assess regional passenger transport service data and provide key input into the passenger transport projects.
• Financial and accounting: Manage reporting and payment processes with operators ensuring thorough analysis of monthly claims, accurate recording of relevant data and provision of reports as required. Maintain and improve the regional transport database to assist with monitoring and managing contract performance.
• Performance and Relationship Management: Work closely with suppliers to develop and implement performance management regimes. Meet with suppliers to monitor and manage performance matters including resolving disputes and performance issues. Analyse a wide variety of supplier and performance related information using multiple tools and systems.
• Stakeholder Engagement: Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, coordinate the planning, delivery and recording of stakeholder engagement activities.
• Procurement: Prepare professional, well-structured and concise procurement documentation using appropriate language, relevant information, and providing clear instructions.
• Legislative, Probity and Ethics: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of public procurement probity, ethical processes and lead by example to ensure all codes of practice (for example, ethics, probity, health and safety) are fully understood and consistently applied across the team.
• Current and valid driver’s licence.
• Frequent Intrastate travel may be required.
• Experience in managing performance-based contracts.
• High level regional passenger transport service experience.
• Experience in aviation industry would be highly desirable.
• Experience in stakeholder management would be highly desirable.
Applicants will be assessed on how well they can demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Models Professional and ethical Behaviour: Acts in accordance with the QPS legislative framework and Code of Conduct. Models ethical behaviour and consistently applies those standards to self and others in words and actions.
• Manages internal and external relationships – Uses clear and concise written and verbal communication. Models open communication and actively and attentively listens to others. Works collaboratively with others and can identify relevant stakeholders’ expectations and concerns. Approaches negotiations with a clear understanding of key issues and can discuss issues thoughtfully with credibility.
• Acts proactively and Focus on Performance: Can work flexibly without supervision. Prioritises and organises self to meet deadlines and reports progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others.
• Seeks Continuous Improvement and display rigour in analysis: generates and shares creative ideas and suggestions for improvement. Rigorously researches and analyses information relevant to tasks and can demonstrate sound judgement in decision making
- $52.25 per hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- 3 month contract
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's