One of Victoria's most important transport network asset owners
In brief, the function of this role is to provide professional administrative and project delivery support to the Senior Project Manager. The Project Officer will be responsible for the coordination of administrative activities in the areas of business correspondence, procurement/ invoicing, meetings and associated documentation, general reporting and file management in accordance with business requirements.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with teams and effective service delivery within an administration capacity
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Purchasing systems, Document/records storage database)
- Sound judgement and confidentiality
- Establish effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills and the demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities and demands
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills.
- Convenient central location
- Regular working hours
- Initially a 3 month contract with the possibility of developing into a permanent role
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).