|Posted||13 days ago|
The purpose of this role is to provide experienced and proactive project management capability to the Common Operating Picture (COP) Project as part of the wider Digital Transformation Program (DTP).
Skills and abilities required
• Qualifications and demonstrated experience in project management showing successful delivery of ICT-enabled projects.
• Demonstrated ability to manage the definition, documentation and successful completion of a mediumto large scale IM/ICT project(s) using industry project management methodology such as PRINCE2/PRINCE 2 Agile.
• The purpose of this role is to provide experienced and proactive project management capability to the Common Operating Picture (COP) Project as part of the Digital Transformation Program (DTP).
• Already have previous experience at this level of work.
• Proven ability to Manage and monitor resources, expenses and capital costs against the projectforecasts.
• Experience in providing responsive and effective customer service and senior stakeholdermanagement.
• Well-developed computing, literacy and numeracy skills in an administrative environment, demonstratingan attention to detail and a commitment to service standards.
• Developed skills in managing multiple conflicting priorities, meeting deadlines and exercising discretion and sound professional judgement to ensure high quality service results.
• Possesses at least a bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Previous experience in projects or roles related to emergency or disaster (prevention, preparedness, response and recovery) management, or disaster related legislation, policy or guidelines.
• Previous experience and knowledge in the area complex data integration and data presentation across multiple user disciplines and roles, including cross government department sharing of information.
• Previous experience in projects involving complex change management and complex stakeholder engagement at a level consistent with implementation of cultural, business process and digital transformation across a state-wide government organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95878. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com