This role will provide the opportunity for the right candidate to work across a range of architecture domains during the lifecycle of the project.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Deliver project solution design artefacts (i.e. products) to support the overall solution design and implementation requirements in alignment with the standards and principles.
- Demonstrated experience in large project environments supporting the delivery of complex solutions.
- Engage closely with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Work with the Solution Owner, Senior Project Managers, OCM Manager, Stakeholder Engagement Specialist and Test Manager to ensure customer needs and required functionality are defined early in the development cycle, including documenting requirements, trade-off analysis proceeding with design synthesis and system validation.
- Constrain design and solution options based on funding and schedule requirements and ensure any supplier deliverables meets expectations and are fit for purpose.
- Identify project dependencies and produce solution designs that ensure effective integration between business, information, integration, identity, application and technology elements of solutions
- Ensure documents dealing with elements of design e.g. sourcing papers, integration diagrams, master test strategies, are executable, auditable and traceable to specific requirements and design decisions.
- Take proactive steps to identify and minimise solution design and delivery related issues, risks and costs whilst optimising benefits.
- ICT or related degree with a minimum of ten years of professional experience in a comparable role undertaking complex ICT projects and providing ICT solution design services that align with organisational objectives and business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentational while presenting complex ideas to technical and non – technical audiences.
- Experience in identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to integrate information technology with business processes and people.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated experience in application replacement and application co-existence planning to support both current and target state environments.
- Application and data integration in a highly complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to produce conceptual, logical and detailed solution architecture designs in a fast-paced environment within a large health-care environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support project level planning and prioritisation of activities based on both risk management and schedule imperatives.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into application and interface configuration specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to identify impacts and dependencies to support business transformation initiatives underpinned by new, complex COTS solutions that will replace large, critical, legacy Enterprise applications.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95869. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com