|Posted||11 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government for a professional Executive Assistant who is available immediately.
About the Role
Reporting into the Executive Officer, this role will be supporting a busy executive team.
You will be required to:
- Coordinate diaries of senior managers, meetings, appointments, conferences, seminars and travel arrangements as required.
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support including the coordination and preparation of documentation, agendas, minutes and presentations.
- Assist with the coordination of monthly budget monitoring and payment of invoices and accounts,
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and motivated administrator who enjoys working within a fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to go above and beyond to ensure that business objectives are met.
You will also:
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Be a quick learner when provided appropriate instruction and guidance
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous government experience is essential
- Temporary Contract
- Attractive Salary
- CBD location
*Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Currie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95859. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com