|Posted||13 days ago|
- Build Change Management capability within Customer Digital & Technology
- Partner with change influencers and leaders to enable sustained change that maximises benefits realisation
- Provide tactical, strategic & operational change management support
- Apply a change receiver lens to ensure customer and employee focussed change
- Coach less experienced change practitioners and leaders to lead and deliver change in an Agile environment
- Significant experience (5+ years) and accreditation in Change Management methodology – CMI, Prosci or Lean Change
- Qualifications in Change Management, Business, Psychology or other related discipline desireable
- Experience working with Digital transformation, particularly O365 upgrades highly desirable.
- Experience working with human centred design, lean change and agile principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the design of change programs and interventions.
- Demonstrated experience in project management principles and practice
- Significant and demonstrated experience of managing change in complex environments
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95808. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com