Our client have their headquarters based in Brisbane, giving you access to global professional development and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Digital Delivery Lead, the Web Product/Digital Business Analyst will work to identify, scope and plan opportunities and also execute new product development. Key responsibilities include product ideation and execution, requirements development, day-to-day management of the product portfolio.
It requires a high degree of knowledge in planning and delivering scalable software solutions, project management skills, working with multidisciplinary teams and subject matter experts.
You will have the opportunity to lead iteration planning, collaboratively working with the Business Lead to build and maintain a prioritised product backlog. Your role will also involve developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, understanding the needs of business customers and presenting clear business cases in a credible, concise and convincing manner.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product/Digital Business Analyst - managing web product development
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- Empathy for the customer experience, as well as data analysis, should inform all decision making
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and converse with technical architects and developers
- Proven track record of managing and launching initiatives
- Ability to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders within the organisation
- Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments
- Research, analyse and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices and other complex business problems
- Analyse, evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures
- Write logical, comprehensive, concise reports and correspondence
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing using language understandable to management and employees
- Acquire subject matter expertise in the functions and activities
- Use troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Utilise time management skills and multitasking capabilities
- Develop and document business and processes, functions and procedures
- Handle multiple and parallel projects
- Experience in an Agile dev environment (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Degree / Relevant qualification
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95797. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com