|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||13 days ago|
Our client operates in the utilities sector and is looking for a Senior Network Engineer.
About the Role
The Senior Network Engineer will contribute to all aspects of design, deployment, management, operations and integration of the collaboration platforms used by our client including Voice, Video, and room systems to ensure their effective use both within their business and its wider stakeholders. The role will also contribute to the wider operation and maintenance of their data network.
- Provide comprehensive second and third tier operational support of video rooms and webex systems, Cisco Voice systems and support their operation over the data networks.
- Contribute to AV design decisions and ensure compatibility with their network environment.
- Provide support to first tier support teams in relation to Voice and Video systems and their usage.
- Be Accountable for all unified communications, audio visual and collaboration infrastructure including their physical rooms systems (comprising 30 room based system over 5 sites consisting of Cisco webex boards, webex room kits, SX20, SX80 and integrated room systems), content sharing mechanisms, including the setup, configuration, testing, monitoring and routine maintenance of those systems.
- Building and maintaining and understanding of their current technical Collaboration architecture and maintaining an ever green stance within a designated architecture life cycle.
- Maintain operational familiarity with their general network infrastructure
- Participate in the Networks on-call roster (one week in 5, on call).
- Staying apprised of emerging technologies within collaboration technology porthole, with a deep knowledge of Office 365 , cisco webex, and emerging technologies and trends within the Collaboration domain.
To successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT.
- Proven enterprise experience with Cisco and Microsoft collaboration technologies
- Hands on experience with designing, configuring and maintaining Cisco Webex and Cisco Call manger. (MS Lync/skype will also be an advantage)
- Technology certifications such as Cisco CCIE, CCNP, MS MCP, MCSE. (CCNP Collaboration highly desirable)
- ITIL change and incident management practices and use of Service Management system such as ServiceNow
- Audio / video component and integration skills / certification
- Experience working in a High Availability IT infrastructure environment and supporting 7 x 24Hr operations.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Cisco AV equipment
- Great communication skills, can-do attitude, strong problem-solving capability
- Highly developed interpersonal and organisational skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com