|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||15 days ago|
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to assist them on a number of tasks.
About the Role
The Software Engineer will be responsible for supporting projects and building platforms that enables data analysis, security and distributed silos.
For you to be successful in this role:
- You will have a degree in Data Science or (e.g. Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) or equivalent industry experience
- You will have a good track record in delivering data solutions
- You will have excellent programming skills in either R, Python or Scala
- You will have Good experience with cryptography and machine learning libraries
- You have a good background in data wrangling and distributed databases (SQL, Spark)
- You have decent written and oral communication skills