|Posted||15 days ago|
About the Role:
Reporting to the Infrastructure Projects Lead within our Projects Department your role is to deliver outstanding performance in project delivery. The role will be responsible for the management of all capital projects works from tendering, scoping, engineering, contract & financial management through to execution and handover to the Abbot Point Coal Terminal.
- Compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, including Queensland Health & Safety, Environmental and Maritime Acts and Regulations
- Execution of engineering, procurement and construction activities
- Management of quality processes for project design and construction.
- Participate and lead investigation, design and construction across multiple disciplines
- Development of project scopes of work, contracting strategies, budgets, schedules, reporting on project status and progress
- Commercial and financial risk management with accurate forecast of costs and revenue
- Undertaking specific project activities as required
About the Business:
Our mission at Abbot Point Operations is to Grow Local. As we continue to build our business we understand that our operation in the Whitsunday Region is not just about our physical assets, it is about our people and the local community we are part of.
To be considered for this genuine career opportunity, you will:
- Hold recognised mechanical or structural engineering qualifications
- Have strong project management and delivery experience in material handling environments or heavy industrial plant projects.
- Possess proven knowledge and experience of project management structure, plans, specification, standards
- Have proven pre-contracts knowledge in relation to design, planning and legislative requirements
- Have an excellent attitude towards safety and a demonstrated ability to comply with safety requirements
- Be a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual with a strong focus on safety
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and proven ability to work well within a team environment
- Be flexible, innovative, unflappable and ready to take on any challenge
This is a residential opportunity located in Bowen, with direct access to the beautiful Whitsundays.
For immediate consideration, apply now!
Applications close: 10th June 2019
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95108. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com