|Posted||16 days ago|
As the Senior Digital Strategist – ICT you will:
- Gather data to develop well-informed and effective roadmaps and digital strategies.
- Research clients to understand their business and objectives to develop opportunities to stimulate digital pathways.
- Produce innovative ideas with other members of the Digital Strategy team.
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to enhance service delivery.
- Establish trusted client relationships.
- Lead business assessment of new concepts and opportunities.
- Identify and provide guidance about new methodologies, tools, processes, and deliverables.
- Develop and prepare proposals, submissions and briefing papers that are at an executive level.
- Provide authoritative advice and negotiation with senior management, external partners and stakeholders on all matters related to digital strategies.
What we’re looking forYour suitability for this role will be assessed against how you;
- Demonstrate a proven track record in the development of strategic plans and road maps to benefit the client
- Lead the digital strategy and governance across the enterprise
- Have strong influencing skills and are comfortable working in a complex stakeholder environment
- Have the ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the insight to identify opportunities and how to progress them
- Show resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a work load
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95752. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com