|Posted||15 days ago|
- Lead a team of experienced consultants
- Curate personalised and unique luxury holidays
- Consultations with your clients by appointment only
- Providing outstanding service to valued corporate clients
- Ongoing training and coaching to reach your potential
- 5 years experience as a travel consultant
- GDS experience, sabre preferred.
- Excellent time management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Understands the importance of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Are a strong team player.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential. Average earnings $90,000 in first year!
- Flexible working options
- Lavish industry events
- Award winning employee benefits.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career opportunities within a growing business.
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brylee Gilbertson on 02 8093 0619, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91921. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com