With 90 years’ experience operating in Queensland, Prescare understands how to deliver outstanding aged and residential care services.
Opened in March 2019, Protea by Prescare is a brand-new, 140 bed residential care facility in Townsville, North Queensland. Boasting state of the art facilities, including a 30 bed secure wing co-designed with Dementia Australia, this is a flagship facility, leading the way in the provision of contemporary care to ageing Australians.
With full occupancy planned for the end of 2019, Protea needs strong, inspiring and proficient leadership to enable it to fulfil its potential.
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to lead the operations of this state of the art residential care facility.
The purpose of the Facility Manager role is to lead and inspire staff to:-
- provide exceptional clincial care and customer experience to residents and their families;
- to be accountable and responsible for the professional leadership and development of contemporary models of care, setting the highest possible standards; and
- to ensure the facility and its staff deliver on the ambitious organsiational objectives
We are seeking an energetic, highly skilled and experienced Facility Manager to lead the operations of Protea.
You will be a qualified and registered nurse, combining your technical capabilities with outstanding leadership skills, including the ability to:-
- Develop strategic and operational plans and monitor and report on progress against plans
- Devise and implement workforce plans that deliver on service imperatives and budgetary considerations
- Manage and report on Facility budgets
- Deliver on organisational objectives, including clinical care and governance, occupancy, service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the smooth and efficient daily running of the Facility
- Develop a collaborative and positive culture, underpinned by the provision of sector-leading customer experience.
This is an opportunity to create an organisation that is the envy of others in the sector. Working for Prescare provides the opportunity to improve people’s lives, whilst working in a supportive and inclusive culture.
An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate, including salary sacrificing options.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Marcus Engeman on 07 3023 1060, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95705. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com