Key Responsibilities – Duties – Skills set
The purpose of the Organisational Change Manager position is to support the Program’s clients through the business changes that will result in part due to the implementation of a new technology platform, redesigned business processes and new organisational capabilities. The following key capabilities will be required to successfully support the program:
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, including stakeholder management and communication plans.
- Work with the project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Facilitation of change impact assessments, training needs analysis and related workshops involving project and business representatives to identify change impacts.
- Through stakeholder analysis, identify potential employee and client-based risks and develop specific plans to support people through change.
- Work with the program’s change team to develop and distribute clear, concise, timely and relevant project-related communications.
- Conduct change readiness assessments to ensure successful project implementation and transition.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure change approaches meet business needs and to manage expectations.
- Monitoring and reporting of change management plans and deliverable’s effectiveness and, where required, adapt plans to ensure deliverables remain relevant.
- Assist in the continual improvement of the program’s change processes.
Basis for Selection
The following key capabilities will be required to successfully support the program:
- Highly motivated individual with a knowledge of change management methodologies and best practice and experience in implementing change, stakeholder engagement and communications strategies in practical situations
- Demonstrated recent experience in the delivery of supportive change and transition strategies and activities to support the implementation of cross-agency programs of work involving delivery of ICT and transformation solutions, with experience in an AGILE environment;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and undertake stakeholder assessments, change impact assessments, training needs analysis and change readiness assessments and to manage related registers and plans
- Demonstrated understanding and experience working in program (MSP) and project management (Prince2), scrum and Agile delivery principles;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to facilitate and promote effective relationships with clients, peers and stakeholders;
- Enjoys problem solving, works effectively in a team environment and readily gains confidence of managers and colleagues
- Comprehensive strategic and business acumen and able to quickly learn how the work of the business lines contributes to business outcomes;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills in seeking and achieving mutually beneficial outcomes, remaining adaptable and flexible and able to deal with ambiguity;
- Able to work independently and proactively, be accountable and take responsibility for own work
- Proven ability to analyse situations and business process information to identify change impacts across various stakeholder groups and to propose solutions for the management of those impacts
- Proven ability to translate and present technical and complex information appropriately to various audiences;
- Advanced knowledge of drawing products such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint to develop graphical artefacts including flyers, newsletters, flow diagrams;
- Superior skills in the production of written, verbal and presentation material;
- Organisational Change Management certification (e.g. PROSCI)
- PRINCE2 / PRINCE2 AGILE certification
- Experience in public sector, particularly in the delivery of transformative ICT solutions for social services delivery
The Organisational Change Manager reports through the Senior Organisational Change Manager to the Program Director.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95731. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com