About the Company
Delivering solutions that balance the needs of the environment and communities, this organisation delivers reliable and affordable energy solutions and is growing its operations in Australia. You will play a key role in providing commercial support to drive business to deliver on their strategy through the development of business cases for new and existing business opportunities and provide key insights into key business drivers to identify opportunities.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. Your duties will include:
- Preparation of complex investment and transaction financial models and quantitative analysis
- The delivery of strategic initiatives responsible for identifying risks and opportunities
- Support Deal execution including financial analysis and assist in due diligence for acquisition opportunities
- Production of commercially focused reporting that aids strategic decision making
- Complete strategic market and company benchmarking through comprehensive market analysis
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CFA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience ideally within the energy and infrastructure sectors. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to understand and report on financial information, you will have outstanding financial modelling skills and you will have previous experience in a Corporate Finance role with the ability to manage due diligence projects with transaction services and/or valuations experience being highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1903-93952. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com