|Posted||19 days ago|
- The Turbine Supply and Installation Project Manager is responsible for the management of projects from sales phase until completion, including preparation of Projects for and supervision of assigned staff.
- The purpose of the role, for assigned projects, is to:
- Prepare and plan the projects then manage them through the construction phase to complete within prescribed targets for cost, time and quality;
- Enhance Goldwind Australia’s reputation as a wind turbine supplier and wind farm developer and constructor.
- Supervise and manage assigned staff, including those working on other projects; and Assist the Project Director in the management of the department and the establishment of Project systems.
- The scope of the role covers:
- Projects in Australia, New Zealand or Indonesia;
- Planning and preliminary design, including tendering and programming;
- Client management, TSI Agreements and supply chain contracts management;
- Obtaining necessary permits (e.g. construction permits, building permits);
- Construction and commissioning of wind farms specific to TSI activities but may include some related activities;
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Training in Project and Contract Management.
- Ideally Wind industry, Power industry or Construction Industry experience.
- Management of Main Contracts, Subcontracts, Supply Agreements and Consultancy Agreements.
- Experience leading and managing teams.
- Estimating, tendering, negotiation and administration of construction contracts.
- Understanding of contracts, schedules, documentation management, financial administration and stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly;
- Good knowledge of Project Office systems;
- Ability to work effectively in an Australia/China cross cultural environment.
- Frequent Travel – regional, interstate and overseas.