Our vision is to be a leading workplace performance company in Australia, staying at the front by doing things differently and always delivering for our clients.
We have a strong focus on leveraging business analytics that enable us to understand the entire employee experience journey from attraction to transition gaining deep insights into employee’s preferences, abilities and motivations.
Our workplace performance solutions deliver measurable individual and business results. To deliver on this vision, we build and deliver world class solutions in the following areas:
- Talent Attraction and Selection,
- Leadership Acceleration,
- Employee Experience Management, and
- Career Transition.
The Davidson HR Consulting business has been growing steadily for the last 5 years across Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, however, we know that to deliver on our vision we can and need to grow our Sydney business faster. With that in mind, we are looking for a proven solution sales person to join our team at the Principal Consultant level with a clear remit: to grow our client base.
Although you will have a number of existing clients to build from and partner with, your efforts will be largely centred around connecting with businesses to understand their challenges, providing them with novel solutions based on proven diagnostics.
Reporting in to the National Manager for Client Solutions, you will have support and guidance on where and how to quickly build your client base, but at the same time, the autonomy to run your own desk. You will be part of a national team, not limited by state boundaries, instead working to ensure that the right person is doing the right work with the right client, irrespective of where your desk is situated.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Generate new consulting opportunities with both new and existing clients
- Create and promote innovative talent solutions leveraging world leading software such as Qualtrics, Talegent, Cubiks and Gooroo
- Partner with Qualtrics, global leader in Employee Experience measurement, to win and manage EX programs
- Work with clients to design and implement workplace performance programs that deliver measurable impact across the full Talent Experience lifecycle.
- Partner with our team of psychologists to design and implement leadership acceleration programs and psychometric solutions.
- Design and manage Employee Experience programs for clients in partnership with Qualtrics
The benefits of the role include:
- Take a leading role in our Employee Experience practice, partnering with market leader Qualtrics
- Accreditation in a number of world leading psychometrics
- Work in a fun and vibrant office with a genuine focus on collaboration
- Be part of one of Australia’s leading workplace performance companies
- Excellent remuneration and bonus package to reward high performance
- A love for working in partnership with clients to truly understand how to align their people to organisational strategy and realise talent potential
- Demonstrated experience solution selling to C-Suite executives & Senior HR decision makers
- Desire to build strong commercial relationships with clients in a number of industries
- A collaborative team player who demonstrates a high level of integrity, confidence and energy;
- Proven experience delivering on Business Development targets;
- It is highly desirable if you have a background in:
- Sales in HR Consulting or HR related services and products
- Executive Search, Recruitment or HR strategy
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com