Our client is a national private organisation that’s growing from strength to strength, is well known and has made a positive footprint in their industry. They are a software development product house, and have recently won more tenders/contract deals, hence the requirement for another resource!
If you are looking for a new environment, another challenge, or just searching for a company that has an exciting product with strong growth plans…then this could be for you!
We are searching for Software Trainers that has previous experience in providing training to customers/clients on custom build software applications/products (or other enterprise software or ERP/Salesforce software products). Our client’s product is custom build and therefore you will be provided with thorough training of their products.
Once you are up to speed with their products, the main focus for this role will be to deliver software/product training to their customers, whom are in the hospitality industry.
You need to show demonstrated experience in developing training programs that are meaningful, practical, professional, and will benefit both trainees and the organisations they work for, using your exceptional written and verbal communication skills. As you are doing this, build a solid rapport with customers quickly.
Having experience within the hospitality (IT/Software Training or Non-IT) is a definite bonus.
A small portion of this role also involves you assisting others within the team (including Senior Implementation Consultants), with the implementation of software which includes configuring, installing, and supporting customers with their Point of Sale (POS) systems, as well as various other proprietary software designed to work alongside it.
While most implementations are delivered locally, our client operates regionally and nationally so a certain amount of domestic travel is required. Some after-hours work may also be required.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- +3 years’ experience providing/delivering training to clients/customers on custom build software/products/applications or other enterprise software or ERP/Salesforce software products.
- Demonstrated experience developing training programs that are meaningful, professional and practical.
- Sound understanding of the IT industry and the latest technologies, including an understanding of Basic Technical Networking concepts, communications and Microsoft Operating/Server Systems
- Proven customer service skills – ability to build rapport quickly.
- Professional presentation & outlook.
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Training certificates – this could include 2-3 day courses (or short Tafe courses) on delivering training/workplace training.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is desirable but not essential.
- Roll-out and implementation of Point of Sale (POS) Systems desirable but not essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of the application process, we request you to please ensure you have attached your resume as well as your cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95711. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com