|Location||Sydney C B D|
|Posted||26 days ago|
- The Contracts Manager is accountable to the Senior Contracts and Commercial Project Manager for managing the contractual and commercial activities which support the delivery of renewable energy projects in Australia and Asia/Pacific Regions.
- The purpose of the role is to:
- Manage the preparation and negotiation of client and supply chain contracts to execution, including RFT / RFQ, project cost estimates, cash flow and contract schedules.
- Obtain competitive supply of goods and services for projects with risk profile that matches company requirements.
- Prepare contract templates for use across multiple projects and manage the document control of all project contracts.
- Establish or maintain relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Ensure company commercial risk position is adequately managed in the lead up to client contract and subcontract negotiations.
- Ensure that customer requirements and project risks are adequately addressed.
- The scope of the role covers;
- Risk management.
- Technical documentation review with regards to contractual alignment
- Maintaining market knowledge of contracting options and competitor / supply chain strategies.
- Frequent contact with suppliers and subcontractors for potential projects.
- Preparation of contracts for construction, including tendering and engagement of contractors.
- Manage the preparation the pre-contracts function associated with EPC, S&I and Operational contracts to execution.
- Communication and coordination activities.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or related discipline.
- Business Management and Commercial qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Ideally you will have Wind industry, Power industry or Construction Industry experience.
- Experience of estimating, tendering, negotiation and administration of construction contracts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise accordingly and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of contracts, schedules, documentation management and financial administration.
- Ability to work effectively across Australia and other jurisdictions.
- Occasional Travel – mainly regional and interstate but overseas if required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting the job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com