The successful candidate will:
- Lead Level 2 / Level 3 desktop support team, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility and technical expertise in a corporate enterprise environment
- Provide executive / VIP support.
- Provide overall knowledge of desktop support operations aligned to ITIL best practices and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), including incident, request, and knowledge management.
- Provide quick and effective diagnose and resolve issues related to PCs/ Laptops, mobile devices, application software, and potentially local network issues.
- Experience working in large enterprise environment
- Experience providing high level support in iOS (i.e., iPhones and iPads), including use of Microsoft Active Sync to connect Apple devices to Exchange server. Working knowledge of Android and other mobile operating systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft server technologies and their associated user management tools, including Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, File, Print, DHCP, and DNS.
- Knowledge of anti-virus applications, including understanding of best practices in user security as they pertain to network resources and externally hosted applications.
- Exceptional people management skills especially in stress situations
- High level experience in Application-support with Microsoft Office 2010, 2016 and Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint 2013.
- knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
- Exposure to incident and service request ticketing systems- BMC Remedy &/or Service Now - IT Service Management Software, including ad hoc report generation.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) for Windows 7 or 8, you will have skills in imaging and configuration of new machines in a Windows environment
- ITIL V3 (Intermediate or Expert preferred)
- Experience troubleshooting VPN
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95609. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com