Our client is a leading creator of Parks and Play equipment. They are leaders in the industry and provide creative & High end outdoor environments.
About the Role
This role will allow you to work in a diverse team, assisting the urban Development Manager and reporting to the Design Manager. You will be able to create landscapes for a high end parks and play equipment projects with parks and some other amenities.
- Demonstrated experience in landscape drafting (minimum 2-3 years)
- The ability to communicate and consult with various departments and consultants throughout the process
- Ability to work with team members in a cooperative manner
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience in the AutoCAD system is essential
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign & Rhino would be advantageous
You will be working for leaders in this field and will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career,
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95629. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com