Project Co-coordinator | Part-Time
|Job Title:||Project Co-coordinator | Part-Time|
|Salary:||$59 - $59 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 14:30|
Description of Services:
Part-time, suitably qualified project coordinator. Although this is not a technical role, an understanding or appreciation of transport planning and modelling would be viewed favourably.
The key tasks as project manager will include the following:
1. Project Management Plan: develop and maintain a project management plan including providing reports according to internal requirements and ensuring that the project delivery aligns with the Project Management Plan
2. Risk management: Identifying, managing, and reporting against risks.
3. Reporting: Manage internal reporting requirements
4. Contract management: complete contract management for any services procured for this project as required.
5. Financial reporting: monitor the budget and any financial reporting in accordance with requirements
6. Meeting administration: administer and facilitate the weekly Project Coordination Group meetings
7. Documentation: facilitate the review by technical members of the project team documentation and collate feedback
8. Project alignment: work to ensure that the project remains aligned with the strategic goals of the QLD government
9. Coordination of Expert Panel Input: Coordinate with the expert panel members and the provision of their technical input as and when required.
10. Stakeholder Engagement: With the support of the technical team, engage with identified stakeholders (through working groups and/or ad-hoc as required), and map and monitor their needs against project outcomes.
11. Ad hoc tasks: Other project administration support tasks as required.
We anticipate the resource will be required 3 days per week (up to 24 hours/week). The team is happy to work around the available hours and days of the successful candidate where possible, although there will be set weekly and monthly meetings the successful candidate will need to attend. These will be identified as early as possible in the project.
- 3 days per week
- Immediate Start
- $59.95 per hour + Super
- Contract until June 2020
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
A05 Project Officer
Up to AU$52.25 per hour
Senior Project Manager
Ipswich City, Queensland
Project Manager (Electrical & ITS)
plus super & leave entitlements
Program Engineer (Roads)
Parkes, New South Wales