It offers a nice working environment, with a number of large initiatives and projects underway! For this reason they are growing and now they have the need for a switched-on Full Stack Developer, with solid experience with .NET focused full stack development skills in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core.
We are searching for candidates who are passionate about producing high quality software products, who are now looking for a new challenge and a great working environment, and plenty of opportunity to grow professionally.
Your experience will help our client evolve their flagship product, a SaaS platform with thick client, web and mobile interfaces for their customers which are rapidly being modernized, as well as other contributing to new projects/products!
Current technology stack include but not limited to:
- Single-page applications using React, Redux, TypeScript to backend C# applications
- ASP.NET MVC 5 apps using Bootstrap 3/4, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC 5 and Entity Framework
- .NET Api’s supporting Xamarin mobile apps
- SQL Server and integrations to 3rd Parties such as Government, Payment providers and trusted partners
- On-Premises IIS and Azure AppService deployments
The build pipeline is a combination of MSBuild, npm, webpack and docker. Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Team Services for code hosting and build. Jira and Confluence for collaboration. Bring your favourite Git client!
You will have the opportunity to contribute to design and architecture, develop and maintain solutions for existing and new products, work collaboratively as part of a cross functional agile team, with a focus on quality and continuous delivery. You will take ownership for solving and delivering complex problems, be confident sharing ideas, mentoring junior team members and open to learning new ideas from others.
The following skills and experience is required:
- Bachelor of IT/Software Engineering AND/OR relevant work/practical experience
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile Environment
- Experience with .NET full stack development skills in (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core)
- Good understanding and experience of object-oriented design principles and design patterns.
- Obsession for writing well tested, maintainable, scalable code.
- Hunger to solve business problems with an insight into the challenges for modernising architectures.
- Passion for improving customer experience in software products.
- Autonomy, willingness to take ownership and the desire to make a difference
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The following skills and experience is desirable:
- Experience with test frameworks such as nUnit, xUnit, Selenium, testCafe and testLeft is strongly desired, as is dependency injection and inversion of control such as autofac.
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux, SASS, Azure deployments is advantageous.
- Mobile development experience on Android and iOS with Xamarin is a bonus, as is an understanding of C++.
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
Interested? APPLY by emailing through your resume and cover letter, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95645. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com