Our client is one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors.
In this role you will be working with an inspirational Program Director on an important program. The role is a mixture of scheduling, reporting and other project support activities. You will also be undertaking quality reviews to enure that the project managers are on track and using the appropriate tools.
Key requirements for this long term contract include:
- Program or Portfolio support experience in a large and complex company;
- Scheduling experience using MS Project;
- A very good understanding and appreciation of project change and risk management;
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills; &
- Experience working with vendors will be beneficial.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com