|Posted||21 days ago|
Davidson have a number of upcoming opportunities for temporary administrators. We are working with a number of clients that require professional and experienced administrators to cover contracts ranging from one week to 6 month contracts. These roles are based in the Brisbane CBD and inner suburbs. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love being on reception!
Responsibilities can inlcude:
- Data entry of documents with high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Answering phone enquiries and responding to emails
- Updating database with customer information
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets for reporting purposes
- Order stationary, office and kitchen supplies as needed
- Scanning, filing and organising folders
- Document control and drafting new documentation
- Manage and tidy board rooms and meeting rooms
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as within administraiton
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org