|Location||Sydney C B D|
|Posted||22 days ago|
This local council is one of the fastest growing council in Australia. They are well known for their significant development areas, currently serving a population just above 80,000 people this is expected to triple in the next 15 years. Being part of this team will present exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
About the Role
- Administer Performance Management System to integrate the strategic plan and support legislative reporting function.
- Provide support in preparing statutory reporting and other related matters
- Provide support on corporate planning and reporting on all staff matters
- Undertake research to understand industry best practice
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives that supports the community strategic plan
- Provide assistance in community engagement events
- Tertiary qualifications in business, corporate planning, social policy and governance and/or job related or transferable experience
- Prior experience in working in Local Government would be desirable
- Sound knowledge of Integrated Planning and Reporting, including developing KPI, interpreting performance indicators and preparing reports.
- Demonstrated experience in Performance Software Program
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple projects and deadlines