Want to work for one of Australia’s leading software companies? You can be part of an amazing, flexible work culture, with great offices, great salary and many other benefits! You would be work in a modern, fast paced engineering environment in a wider engineering team using the latest technologies.
About the Role
You would be responsible for the delivery of key technical projects relating to AWS migration and Data. Working closely with Senior Software Engineers, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative technologies on modern projects whilst being guided by a supportive and productive team.
You will be:
- Developing complex commercial applications
- Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
- Delivering high quality software solutions based on commercial evaluation
You will have:
- 2+ years experience working with more than one backend programming languages: Java, Python, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience developing RESTful APIs, SOAP and GraphQL interfaces
- Exposure to agile environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95279. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com