We are looking for passionate developers who are always willing to learn new tools and technologies.
My client is a large financial services organization with offices internationally. They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to improve internal systems to enhance overall product offerings as a business.
Joining this organization in a permanent capacity, you will have a long career which will give you the opportunity to work both with latest technologies as well as some existing systems. Previous experience in the financial services industry will be highly regarded.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other teams to understand the business requirements and provide technical solutions
- Design, develop, test, deliver, and maintain custom software solutions
- Collaborate with other developers and architects to design solutions
- High level communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with the wider team
- Experience with server side languages (Either C#, Java, Node – please note core systems are built using C# and Matlab and you must be willing to learn these technologies/systems)
- NET MVC Core
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Testing frameworks (xUnit, Specflow, Cucumber, Moq, Mocha, Jest etc.)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (Azure DevOps, GoCD, TeamCity etc.)
- Previous experience with data and analytics concepts and applications would be beneficial
- Analytics and data processing (MATLAB, Python)
- Experience working in an agile team with focus on continuous delivery
- Strong knowledge of mathematics and statistics
- Experienced working with different internal teams with various backgrounds
- Previous experience gathering requirements would be highly regarded
- Experience with writing technical and non-technical documentation
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry is highly regarded
Candidates must have full working rights in Australia. Please submit your CV in Word format.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95499. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com