|Posted||22 days ago|
In this role, you will be involved in two concurrent bodies of work to help uplift our client's technological environment. The firs piece is a CRM migration project, working to upgrade our client's environment from SAP ECC to SAP Hana Enterprise Cloud (SAP HEC) - previous experience in this is ideal. The second is looking to be a data migration piece, working on an accounting system upgrade from Cashflow Manager to a new payroll software.
It is worth noting that at times there may be conflict between business as usual and project priorities so project planning, monitoring and resource allocation will be very important in this project.
To be successful in this contract role, you will need:
- Previous experience working on CRM upgrades, ideally successfully completed SAP Migration(s)
- Experience managing large and complex data migration / CRM upgrade projects;
- Strong exposure and confident experience in data migration bodies of work;
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- High level analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Experience working with multiple vendors;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contactRyan Armati directly on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95579. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com