With a treasured history in Australia, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate Workforce Planning Advisor to join their collaborative team of seven within People and Culture.
You will take on a diverse position with particular focus on the Kronos rostering system on a national level to ensure labour efficiencies. Initial visits to sites in NSW, Victoria and South Australia will be involved.
About the Role
You will operate as a true advisor and provide advice and support to managers regarding rostering and scheduling matters. Reporting to the Director of HR, your key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the people leaders across the business to provide responsive, accurate and timely advice, support and coaching on all scheduling and rostering related matters.
- Be a conduit between HR, Finance and Shared Services teams to ensure effective troubleshooting and efficiencies in Payroll.
- Report on and investigate key HR metrics (including absenteeism, turnover, training, workforce profile). Identify trends in the HR metrics and liaise with leaders on potential recruitment and education solutions as appropriate.
- Utilise the Kronos system for workforce management, workforce resource and labour efficiencies approach.
- Take an active role in the management of Employee Relations cases including performance management, disciplinary action, grievances and termination.
- Provide training and advice to managers on utilising the Kronos system for scheduling, rostering and implementing initiatives to automate the rostering system, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Considerable workforce planning, HR and roster experience within a similar environment.
- A working knowledge of Kronos is essential.
- Experience working in a very organised way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data and meeting deadlines.
- Highly developed analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office Suit
- A caring work culture within an evolving organisation, moving through an exciting new stage of growth
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Supportive Executive Management team
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP and community services industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95512. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com