|Posted||26 days ago|
Multiple opportunities available within a well-known telecommunications provider, who has truly become a household name across Australia. There are multiple fantastic contract opportunities available for skilled and talented Mid-Snr Automation Test Analysts / QA Engineers looking for their next exciting challenge. These roles are ideally looking for individuals with industry-relevant experience but will take strong consideration to those with strong exposure to automation testing in enterprise environments.
About the Role
- Planning, and executing all test activities for technology projects and software testing
- The key skill is testing Salesforce being able to lead conversations with the business in the language of the business.
- Working closely with the technical team and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
The ideal candidate for the role will fit the following criteria;
- Minimum 5+ years; experience in testing
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence (mandatory)
- Good understanding of agile ways of working in SCRUM teams
- Experience in automation frameworks (BDD using CUCUMBER and TDD frameworks)
- CI/CD pipeline automation implementation experience
- Understanding of Salesforce and test automation in Salesforce is desirable
- An understanding of Visual automated testing and Mobile app automated testing
- Experience in non-functional testing and hands on knowledge in developing performance test framework.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95520. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com