Our vision is to be a leading workplace performance company in Australia, staying at the front by doing things differently and always delivering for our clients.
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Office to join our Finance team on a 3 month contract.
In this role, you will assist in the administration of the weekly payroll functions to ensure accurate and timely payment of all on-hire employees.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and prepare weekly payroll for all on- hire contractors approx. 700;
- Process payroll journals;
- Payroll Queries
- PAYG weekly payments
- Adhoc payroll tasks
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professional;
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation;
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
- Previous experience as a Payroll Officer 5+ years ideally within a Contractor Payroll environment;
- Previous experience with Navision and Sage Micropay desired, but not essential; and
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com