|Posted||26 days ago|
Permanent role in Brisbane.
This is a very fulfilling permanent position where you will be able to determine the future of existing products in a large retail organisation and change the customer experience globally.
My client is large corporation providing services to a vast number of customers. They require a Senior Business Analyst to provide analysis in their goal to transform their customer experience strategies to improve existing and future customer facing products.
This is requires a strategic business analyst who has experience with digital product development life-cycle, specifically with ideal generation, evaluation, planning and concept development.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate customer experience strategy
- Gathering stakeholder requirements and business needs and translating them into functional and technical documentations
- Ensuring that all requirements are being understood and met by the development and testing teams
- Create use cases, business processes, work flow diagrams
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and get involved in building customer driven solutions to be able to improve ROI
- Collaborate with technical teams to analyse business processes and determine process gaps and implement improvements
- Understanding and experience of digital product lifecycle from scoping through to system testing and implementation
- Strong overall understanding of business in order to analyse business, technical and end-user constrains and issues and provide potential solutions
- Experience producing functional and technical documentations based on business requirements
- Produce wireframes, prototypes or drawings when needed in order to communicate potential solutions
- Experience mapping ‘As-is’ and ‘To-Be’ processes
- Experience working closely with product owners and UX teams
- Experience using analytics and customer data to make decisions in product development
- Experience in creating journey mappings, customer effort score, promoter score or omnichannel communications, you know how to set objectives and list specifications together with the customer
- Experience working in website or digital product environment is a must
- Relevant qualifications and product management experience is desirable
Applicants MUST have Australian working rights. NO sponsorship provided. Please submit your CV in WORD format.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94584. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com