|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||6 days ago|
This business is a true household name across Austalia and New Zealand. They are a well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking to scale the team Permanent Azure experts.
About the Role
Major opportunity to be an integral part of a highly influential team in one of Melbourne's biggest enterprises.
- Be a confident and competent Azure DevOps Engineer
- Develop Infrastructure Platforms as code end to end
- Be influential and effective in stakeholder management
- Integrate and collaborate with the wider enterprise business
- Develop strong relationships with external partners
- Innovate and keep at pace with market trends.
- Astute and strict awareness to compliance and security standards.
You will be expected to have experience and be confident in the following. Alongside valuing technical skills and exeprience this business emphasises the importance of mindset and ability to improve their culture.
- Advanced technical knowledge in automated products
- Experience with Azure automation - Python, Powershell, Json template generators
- Expereince with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT. ARM templates, powershell, Terraform,
- Experience writing infrastructure as code - routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical subject.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes
- An open mindset and proven ability to innovate and influence
- Experience with Jenkins and GitHub
- Advanced knowledge in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation
- Experience in fine tuning virtualization, storage configuration, and replication for specific workloads.
- Always looking to learn and happy to share knowledge, mentor others
- The ability to communicate at a technical and non-technical level
- Strong Agile mindset, and the ability to make life and your job fun