|Posted||27 days ago|
- Working with large businesses planning and booking their flights, hotels, car hire, travel insurance and visas.
- High volume and fast paced environment.
- Providing outstanding service to valued corporate clients.
- Partnering with account managers and BDM’s to grow your portfolio.
- Ongoing training and coaching to reach your potential.
- 3 years experience as a travel agent.
- Sabre GDS experience - Essential
- Ticketing experience - Essential
- Excellent time management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Understands the importance of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Are a strong team player.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Salary $50,000 including super + commission. OTE $75,000 in first year!
- Second to none company culture
- Discounted travel.
- Lavish industry events.
- Free onsite-gym.
- Award winning employee benefits.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career opportunities within a growing business.
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brylee Gilbertson on 02 8093 0619, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91921. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com