You will be working on building, improving, and maintaining global websites used by a large number of customers around the world.
Join a team of like minded professionals and work on new projects as well as ongoing features. This is an organization where you are able to build your own career, develop professionally and enjoy your role on a daily basis.
Skills and experience needed:
- Working in a scrum agile environment using Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team as well as individually
- Previous experience working with MySQL in a Linux environment
- Excellent front-end development and theming skills
- Extensive Drupal site-building and configuration experience
- Experience working with Git (CLI, Github)
- An understanding of accessibility, usability and user-centered design.
- Basic understanding of Drupal performance techniques
- Experience with virtualised development environments
- Problem solving
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to work in small and large teams and build successful collaborative relationships
- Ability to write documentation
- Passion for continuous learning and improving your craft as a developer
Candidates MUST HAVE Australian working rights. Please submit your CV in word format and provide examples of working in web technologies including formal education and freelance work.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95521. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com