This well-respected department is looking to work with a senior policy analyst who is well-versed in understanding of children and young persons and the impacts of trauma on child development and family.
About the Role
In this role you will be key in Developing, implementing and evaluating stakeholder engagement strategies including working groups, networks and advisory groups that promote the participation of children, young people and their families.
You will also:
- Lead on allocated projects (including design, implementation and monitoring achievement of deliverables) to ensure successful completion.
- Develop innovative approaches to promoting department services and put in place strategies to promote and monitor their uptake.
- Collect, collate and analyse information on the impact to policies and guidelines and provide recommendations for action.
Develop and implement communication strategies appropriate to the projects undertaken
- Participate in internal and external working groups relevant to the portfolio.
- Maintain effective relationships and communication with relevant health services.
- Demonstrated skills in consulting and engaging with a variety of government, non-government and/or Aboriginal community controlled stakeholders
- Preparation of high-level briefings and strategic advice, responses to Ministerial correspondence and Parliamentary questions on notice,
- Provide policy and practice advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement recommendations arising out of current reform agenda
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95507. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com